Call for Papers | 2021 IPB International Online Seminar
Call for Papers
The 2021 IPB-FFTC International Online Seminar is a scientific forum for the academia, the industry, government departments and potential users to discuss and exchange relevant information related to adaptation and adoption of agricultural sensors and other ICT technologies especially in smallholders’ farmers in order to increase the public’s level of awareness on the use of technology for securing sustainable agriculture. The conference will cover a wide range of smart agricultural sensor and ICT technology-related topics, including but not limited to:
- Bio-sensing and Bio-Instrumentation
- Innovation and practice of intelligent management and control technology for agricultural facilities
- Big data and block-chain system in agriculture
- Automation, robotic and assistive device in agriculture
- Information System and Knowledge based Management System in Agriculture
- A traceability system for agricultural product quality based on the Internet of Things
- Research and innovation on key technologies of agricultural Internet of Things
- Application of drone technology in smart agriculture
- Remote sensing technology to support agriculture production
- Advanced technology for food production in a controlled environment
- Authors should submit manuscripts through EasyChair System
- Before the submission, information of each author should be provided and filled at the form, including first and last name, email, country, and organization.
- After log in to the “EasyChair” system, select “New Submission” to open author/abstract areas.
- Fill out the title and abstract and enter the keywords then “submit”.
- Check your abstract acceptance on Sept 15, 2021.
- Submit full paper by September 20, 2021
- The template for full-text paper can be downloaded here:
- Deadline for abstract submission: September 10, 2021
- Notification of abstract acceptance: September 15, 2021
- Deadline for Full Paper: September 20, 2021
- Deadline for registration: September 20, 2021